Saturdays - 5pm
Sundays - 9am & 11am
Covenant will provide live weekend services in accordance with current guidelines. There will be two indoor and one outdoor option available at each service time. In addition, we will live-stream both of our Sunday services. Additional services will be added as needed. We will also be adding online pre-registration if needed in order to accommodate everyone and still maintain guidelines of physical distancing.
FACILITY & SAFETY
We are asking everyone to respect physical distancing as they enter and exit the building and while they are seated in their area and using the restrooms.
- In-person seating arrangements will be clusters of chairs (2- person, 3-person, 4-person, etc.) all 6 ft apart.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service, including chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- Everyone attending services indoors will be required to wear a mask in accordance with health ordinances.
Parents: For children under the age of 12, you can use your discretion regarding masks. While we recognize some do not wish to do so or feel they are unable, for the sake of the greater community and varying levels of comfort, anyone inside the building must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth. Those wishing to not wear a mask are encouraged to participate online at home, or at our outdoor venue.
- We will have plenty of hand-sanitizer available and will provide masks for those who need them.
- If you are in a high-risk category due to health or age, we trust you to make a wise decision for yourself and your family. The state and county health department recommend that high-risk people attend services by watching online.
- If you are uncomfortable or nervous about attending, we also trust you to hear from God and make a wise decision. We care about you and we will be here for you when you feel more comfortable.
- We are asking anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- Nothing will be handed out at church, and no offering will be taken. You can use our online options or drop your offering in designated boxes.
- No coffee will be offered, and public water fountains will be taped off. Please bring your own beverage. Garbage cans will be available.
There will be no children’s program on campus at this time until we feel we can provide a fun, safe, and engaging experience.
- Children are welcome to join their parents for the service. We will digitally provide resources for children in advance.
- Shape Adventure Week is shifting to a Virtual Venue this year! We are planning a five-day video series with “Backyard Bible Kits” for July 20-24 and Aug. 3-7
- We will continue to evaluate what programs and ways we can minister to kids and families as we reopen, to see what might need to be added or adjusted.
Covenant Students will be meeting every other Sunday night in June & July at Covenant following appropriate guidelines when meeting as a large group and in small groups.
- Online small group option will continue to be available for students who don’t feel comfortable meeting in person.
- Summer Camp at Harvey Cedars, LBI will occur on July 31st – August 3rd.