In-Person Meeting Guidelines
Sundays - 9am & 11am
Covenant will provide live weekend services in accordance with current guidelines. There will be two indoor and one outdoor option available at each service time. In addition, we will live-stream both of our Sunday services. Additional services will be added as needed.
We will also be adding online pre-registration if needed in order to accommodate everyone and still maintain guidelines of physical distancing. For Covenant Students and Children's Ministry's specific In-Person Guidelines use the download buttons bellow.
SAFETY & FACILITIES
We are asking everyone to respect physical distancing as they enter and exit the building and while they are seated in their area and using the restrooms.
- We ask anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- In-person seating arrangements will be clusters of chairs (2- person, 3-person, 4-person, etc.) all 6 ft apart.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service, including chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- Everyone attending services indoors will be required to wear a mask in accordance with health ordinances.
- Parents: Children over the age of 2, are now required to wear masks as we begin offering Children's Ministry Programming. While we recognize some do not wish to do so or feel they are unable, for the sake of the greater community and varying levels of comfort, anyone inside the building must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth. Those wishing to not wear a mask are encouraged to participate online at home, or at our outdoor venue.
- We will have plenty of hand-sanitizer available and will provide masks for those who need them.
- If you are in a high-risk category due to health or age, we trust you to make a wise decision for yourself and your family. The state and county health department recommend that high-risk people attend services by participating online.
- We are asking anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- If you are uncomfortable or nervous about attending, we also trust you to hear from God and make a wise decision. We care about you and we will be here for you when you feel more comfortable.
- Nothing will be handed out at church, and no offering bag will passed around. You can use our online giving options as well as drop offerings off in the designated containers on campus.
- No coffee will be offered, and public water fountains will be taped off. Please bring your own beverage. Garbage cans will be available.